Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Eviction notice....you have 1 week to vacate :)

I can't believe we only have 1 more week until we meet our third little boy.  I am getting anxious, Jim is ready and the boys are excited to meet their baby brother.  They made him cards to hang in my hospital room!!!

Friday I had another doctor appointment and non-stress test because of the protein they found in my urine on Wednesday.  Everything was normal so nothing to worry about there, Wednesday was just a fluke thing I guess.  As of Friday I was STILL not dilated so I've spent lots of time walking and bouncing on my exercise ball this past weekend!  The doctor said if he doesn't come by my due date, next Wednesday (the 20th), they will induce me.  I am hoping he comes on his own, but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Saturday we took the boys to the Elmwood Park Zoo for the morning.  Free admission for Pottstown residents!!!  The weather was nice and the boys had a great time.










Jim has been busy this past weekend working on getting all the equipment on the new firetruck.  He's been at the firehouse late and usually comes home while I'm sound asleep (though I'm in bed by 9pm most nights, so that's not saying much!)

We've spent most of our nights just relaxing at home, watching movies and playing xbox.  I think we have everything ready for the baby to come.....grocery shopping is finished for the next 2 weeks, I've been keeping up with laundry every other day and I wrote a schedule for Mom for the boys while I'm in the hospital....yes it was color coded :)

Non stress test tomorrow morning and doctor appointment on Friday.  Hoping to have made some progress by then!



How far along? 39 weeks- Baby is the size of a pumpkin
Maternity clothes? Just trying to stay comfy for now!
Sleep: still tired, falling asleep pretty early and trying to nap/rest during the day.  Insomnia hits about 3am though…not fun!
Best moment this week: Zoo with Jim and the boys on Saturday!  Loving our family time.
Miss Anything?  Sleeping through the night….I know this won’t happen again for a long time!
Movement: still lots of movement everywhere.  Praying he is still head down. 
Food cravings: No appetite anymore.
Anything making you queasy or sick: brushing my teeth, STILL!
Gender:  BOY
Labor Signs: nothing new…a few contractions a day.
 Symptoms:  no change….tired, sore, backache, heartburn, sciatic nerve pain
Belly Button in or out? Its out most of the time now!
Happy or Moody most of the time
Happy and ready to meet this new little boy!
Looking forward to: Meeting our baby by next week at the latest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment