Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer is coming!!!

Only 11 days of school left and the weather is starting to feel like summer. This past week started out in the 80s.  On Wednesday, I got a text from Mom that said the pool water was 78 degrees.  The boys raced to put their suits on after school and couldn't wait to jump in the water.  They had a blast!  Looking forward to spending the end of this week in the pool as well, since it's supposed to get into the 90s!


This weekend we put a window in the living room wall. Ok, ok, Mom, Jim put the window in, but I helped a little!  We will be able to put a big air conditioner in the window to cool most of the house in the summer.  It looks great and lets a lot of light into the living room!


It still needs trim on the inside and outside and a curtain, but I love it!  I am so blessed to have a husband that knows how to do everything! I can't imagine having to hire someone to do all of the house projects we Jim has done!

The boys started their "Countdown to the Beach" sticker chart.  Only 17 more days!!!


I had my 15 week doctor appointment this afternoon. The baby was still too little to be able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler so I got another ultrasound to see the heartbeat.  The doctor said I everything looks great!  Thankfully she gave me the ok to start taking Zyrtec for my allergies too! 





How far along? 15 weeks
Maternity clothes?  No turning back now :)
Sleep: starting to get uncomfortable...definitely need those extra pillows!
Best moment this week:  Getting the window in the living room! 
Miss Anything?  Definitely my allergy meds this past week…allergies have been HORRIBLE! 
Movement:  I think I felt a few little movements, but it still may be a little too early.
Food cravings: I wouldn't call it a craving, but I have been hungry for ice cream lately…or milkshakes!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  still have trouble brushing my teeth.  The nausea has slowed down a lot though!
Gender:  Only 5 more weeks until we know for sure!!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for a while!
 Symptoms:  Getting a bigger belly, some backaches, a little nausea
Belly Button in or out?  Still in, for now :)
Happy or Moody most of the time Happy
Looking forward to: Celebrating my birthday with the family this weekend! Mommom is getting CLAMS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment