Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Time Flies!

Is it summer yet?  We started last weekend looking forward to no plans for the week except for one baseball game and by Monday our calendar somehow filled itself up for the week :)

Last Thursday I had Ladies Night Out with all the Kolb girls...minus a couple (we missed you Manda and Cay!)  We had a great time....and lots of fun being silly in the photo booth!




Friday night we were invited to tour my grandparent's old farmhouse.  The farm was sold and developed and the couple who bought the farmhouse completely restored it.  It was beautiful, but just not the same as when we were growing up.  The boys had a great time running around the yard with some kids Eric knew from school that lived in the neighborhood.




Our weekend consisted of yard work...we finally got new wood chips for the playground, some flowers planted and the garden finished!  One more house project to go and a little more outside cleaning and we can take a break for vacations before starting the boys' room and nursery!

Tuesday was voting day for the primary election.  Dad was running for his second term as township supervisor so of course I had to make the boys tee shirts. No big surprise, HE WON!!!



Last but not least.....the pregnancy update!  This week I met someone that is due the week after me.  I thought I was big but my belly is tiny compared to hers!  Made me feel a little better :)




How far along? 14 weeks
Maternity clothes?  No turning back now :)
Sleep: sleeping pretty good still
Best moment this week:  Spending lots of time with my family!  They have all had great boy’s  name suggestions :)  Jacob suggested Howard this week after a dragonfly that was on Dinosaur Train...thanks Jake but I think we'll pass on that one :)
Miss Anything?  Not really
Movement:  Still a little too early, hopefully soon!
Food cravings: no cravings yet….slowly getting my appetite back so maybe soon!
Anything making you queasy or sick: have thrown up brushing my teeth a few times lately…really, who does that?
Gender:  We are hoping for a happy, healthy baby!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for a while!
Symptoms:  nausea is getting better….YEAH!!! Still pretty tired though.  Guessing that won’t go away any time soon!
Belly Button in or out?  in
Happy or Moody most of the time Happy
Looking forward to: SUMMER VACATION!!!!!  14 days of school left :)



No comments:

Post a Comment