Thursday, April 18, 2013

Another Week....

Not much new this week. 
  • I've been extra tired this week...and Jacob deciding he's "too little to sleep by himself" at 4:30 this morning didn't help!
  • Excited to find out I got picked to chaperone Eric's zoo field trip in a couple weeks!  Hoping I am able to handle the school bus ride into the city :)
  • Enjoying the nicer weather that we've been having lately.  We bought Jacob a bike to attach to ours, like Eric has, and we all rode the bike trail last night!  Hoping to do more of that this spring and summer.




How far along? 9 weeks
Maternity clothes?  I officially cannot button any of my pants anymore, so I’ve been rockin’ the hair band on the button for now :)  Going to have to start putting the maternity stuff in my closet and drawers!
Sleep:  Still sleeping well, most nights!
Best moment this week:  The warmer weather is back!  Enjoying being outside with the boys! And going for walks and bike rides!
Miss Anything?  Nope
Movement:  Still too early for that!
Food cravings: Not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nauseous in the mornings…usually any food smell can bring it on…especially when opening the fridge or dishwasher!
Gender:  We are hoping for a happy, healthy baby!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for a while!
 Symptoms:  pretty tired!
Belly Button in or out?  in
Happy or Moody most of the time Happy, although I can be moody if I don’t get enough sleep!
Looking forward to: Actually looking pregnant and not just like I ate too many cookies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment