Saturday, April 6, 2013

Big News!



We are excited to announce……..



I took a pregnancy test on the morning of March 13th.  Jim had been in Wisconsin on a fire company trip and was coming home late that night.  I had the boys make a “Welcome Home Daddy” sign and signed their names at the bottom.  We hung it on the door so he would see it when he came home.  After the boys went to bed I took a smaller piece of poster board and wrote “and Baby #3” and attached it to the bottom of the sign.  When Jim came home late that night, I was still awake….too excited to fall asleep.  I heard him in the laundry room saying “Really?  Really?”  It was so great to be able to surprise him with the 3rd since he was with me when I tested with both the boys!

Since this will be our last pregnancy, I wanted to document every couple of weeks so I could look back and remember.  Along with updating the chalkboard, I am planning on answering some questions I have found through Pinterest.

How far along? 7 weeks
Maternity clothes? Not yet…waiting to see how long I can hold out.  I have a feeling I will pop pretty quickly with this one!
Sleep:  Sleeping ok for right now….
Best moment this week:  Seeing the baby on the ultrasound and watching the little heartbeat!  Best thing ever!!!
Miss Anything?  Not yet, life has been pretty normal!
Movement:  Too early for that!
Food cravings: None yet
Anything making you queasy or sick: The other morning the smell of Jim’s coffee made me nauseous.
Gender:  We are hoping for a happy, healthy baby!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for a while!
 Symptoms:  Fatigue and some nausea
Belly Button in or out?  in
Happy or Moody most of the time Happy!
Looking forward to: Sharing the news with our families.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment