Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Allergy season is in full force in the McMillan household!!!!

Unfortunately as the nicer spring weather begins, so do our allergies.  The boys both started with runny noses and coughing on Friday.  By Saturday I was still feeling great and made the mistake of saying how my allergies weren't bad at all and that maybe my pregnancy would keep them under control this summer!  NOT!!!  By Sunday I was so congested!  So much for that idea :)  Since I'm limited in what I can take I've been living on water and OJ and Benadryl at night and sometimes Tylenol if the pressure in my head is too bad.  Once I am through the first trimester I can start taking my Zyrtec again...3 more weeks to go!

Eric had a great baseball game on Saturday.  He made some great hits and got to play catcher for the first time!

This weekend we (and by we, I mostly mean Jim) got the flowerbed on the side of the house dug up and planted (I did the planting though!!!)  And thanks to my brother delivering mulch, all our flowerbeds are mulched (I helped with this too)!  We have a few more outside projects to get done this spring....then before we know it it will be time to start on the bedrooms for the boys and the new baby!  I have a feeling this summer is going to fly by!




How far along? 10 weeks – yeah!!! Double digit weeks have started!!!!
Maternity clothes?  Bought a new pair of jeans this weekend and have been wearing some of my maternity tops.  Can still fit in some of my regular clothes but they are fading quickly!!!
Sleep:  Not sleeping great with a stuffy nose!!! Darn allergies!
Best moment this week:  Getting my flower bed finished and enjoying the beautiful weather.
Miss Anything?  Allergy Medicine!!!!
Movement:  Still too early for that!
Food cravings: Not really…I have to see a food to decide if I want it or not…. No food is really appealing right now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still nauseous….not always just in the morning and sometimes it’s completely random.  Don’t even have to be around food.  Hoping that goes away in the next couple weeks
Gender:  We are hoping for a happy, healthy baby!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for a while!
 Symptoms:  still pretty tired and nauseous
Belly Button in or out?  in
Happy or Moody most of the time Happy, Moody and Emotional…depends on the minute :)  Note to self....do not watch Hallmark movies while pregnant!
Looking forward to: Going shopping for some new clothes this weekend and our doctor appointment next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment